BEHIND THE SCENES


Yasss! The launch date for the new collection is approaching fast, I am so excited to share these behind the scenes snaps with you. I love them because they show the hard work and the fun we had shooting the campaign, and all the styles. The new collection will be sleek, minimal and available in all black. I can't wait to share it with you soon!!

Our photographer was my friend, and the ever talented M'c Kenneth, more known for his own fashion blog Little Fashionisto. He is also re-branding and re-designing my website (so many exciting things coming!). Our model Courtney was fantastic; strong in every shot and so pleasant to work with. We have now become good friends and I have had a girl-crush on her ever since. MUA were done by the amazing Ros Ng, who executed her work to perfection and we loved the results! The assistant photographer was Carmin Edwards, who on top of assisting took these beautiful behind the scenes shots. Last but not least my close friend Terry who literally assisted me with all things in between. I am so very thankful for them, and for sharing their talents, time and hard work with me. I hope you love the new collection as much as I do, coming out the second week of November. Cheers!

Comments

  1. What interesting impressions from behind the scenes!

    xx Sarah-Allegra
    http://www.fashionequalsscience.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love behind the scenes! great snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! love this

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment